Thursday, March 31, 2016

Getting Closer On My To-Do List!

Victory!!!
1. Gather up my story.
I have started my stories of my life and the pages are scattered to the four corners of the web. Well, maybe not that far but the pages are here and there. I have already started putting the pages I have found in one folder. The goal is for my grandchildren to have a record of my life.

2. Sort Out Pinterest
I have I think thirty boards and somewhere along the line my pins need to be transferred to the correct board. I worked on that yesterday completing one board. Twenty-nine to go.

3. Photos
I once tried putting a search from the start menu for photos and my desktop screen disappeared with thousands of photos covering it in an effort to get them all in one place. These photos are of course a story in themselves which I could use for my blog. I have had Photobucket for years now, leaving it to be covered in cyber dust. In coming back it looks like my brain, scattered.

UPDATE: If I ever get this done it will be a cyber miracle! I will start plugging away at it a little each day:)

4. Memories for Posts
Being fifty-seven I have had the most amazing memories that I want to post about. The helping part of me. Again, where do I start? Maybe a name change which I have no idea how to do that.

UPDATE: I have started posting my memories Thinking Back Tuesdays Story Time #1

5. Teaching Myself Blogging
I have bookmarked a list of reading material to elevate my understanding of blogging. I stopped bookmarking, for now, I have to go back and read them.

UPDATE: I read all the material I had collected so far but there is always more.

6. The Fun Stuff
I want to learn about the fun side of blogging. The pictures you can do yourself, etc.

UPDATE: Free images on: 
Pixabay
Imikimi
Redkid

7. Housework
I went into my bedroom to get a cooler dress on. It has become very warm this afternoon. While I was in the bedroom I made the bed, went and got an old sock to dust with. Back pain kicked in and I'm now sitting down.

UPDATE: Lets just say I did wink!

Not bad eh? This will be my last post because I'm almost done until another list gets made. One thing blogging has taught me, you never stop learning.

No comments: