Thursday, March 3, 2016

Candy Is Dandy, Peanut Butter Is Better with Reese's Chocolate


l love getting stuff for free. I mean who doesn't? In this case, it's collecting little lollipops from the bank. Every time I go in I say a cheerful 'hi there' and quip I'm just here for the candy!

After all, why should the little kids have all the fun? Although if a little kid is there I'll slide him a lollipop with parent's permission of course.

My little bag is getting bigger and bigger with those add to powder sticks for any water I might buy while out. I also like to say I'm saving for next Halloween. We ate all of ours this last Halloween!


Next on my it makes me so happy list is opening a brand new jar of peanut butter and Reese's chocolate. Oh that creamy top that just begs you to swipe a finger across the top. A thing of beauty.

That was my lunch. Toast peanut butter and a tiny bit of Reese's will leave you smiling all day.

100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #37 Incendiary: inflammatory, spontaneously combustible, hot

In a sentence: Those who know the book only by hearsay as the work of a furious incendiary will be surprised at the dignity, force and temperance of the style; it was the circumstances that made it inflammatory.

No comments: