Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Loving gypsy's and gaining a new song.


As I sit here chuckling at my husband's med-induced humor which a fellow male will never ever see, (corniest at it's best) Maple Sauage is crackling in the oven and the house is starting to smell pretty good. I am watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix and discovered a new song that I looked up. It's called Creature With The Atom Brain by Roky Erickson. It a slightly off song which really matches the show and I LOVE it.

This show has different supernatural creatures and gypsy's are a big part of the storyline which got me to thinking of all the life experiences that I got to try out, the gypsy was not one of them.

There is a definite romance which follow the gypsy lore of spells, stories, friends and family who all stick together no matter what. Which brings me to loyalty. I am the most go with the flow easy going peace-loving hippie who promotes freedom is the air that I breath.

But I remain solo which aside from being married, which, of course, does not make me solo, From previous lifestyle choices I have discovered that I have a little of each culture that I had adapted and slid right into. I have come to the conclusion that the most important things that I will fight for and be are Family, Friends, Freedom, Peace, Loyalty for right is right and wrong is wrong.

No comments: